Responsive Slider Module Pro
With the Responsive Slider Pro module you will be able to have an image slider in your home page which can easily be customized and also is compatible with 3 different resolutions: mobiles, tablets, and desktop.
- All PrestaShop 1.7 versions
- PrestaShop 1.7
Our Responsive Slider Pro module allows you to display in your home page an image slider which will be changing depending on the screen resolution, allowing you to adapt your home page style to the screen size being used by your clients.
The module has the following features:
1. Automatic slide change. You will be able to change the transition speed between slides, or if you want to pause it while your customer is moving the mouse over the slide or if you want an infinite loop. There are plenty of options!
2. Customize how and what is seen on the slider. You will be able to select if you want or how you want to display the slides’ subtitle, display or not the scroll arrows, and change the sliders’ aspect ratio independently of the uploaded images.
3. One slide, many images. For each slide, you can upload 3 images: one for desktop, one for tablet, and one for mobile. The slide will be automatically changed depending on the screen size.
4. Also compatible with videos. You can decide whether a slide shows an image or a video.
5. Customize your slides. Add text to display it over the image, or link your slide to another part of your store where you want to grant visibility, or change you slides order, or disable and able them as you prefer.
6. Subtle change from one resolution to another, mantaining good performance. When changing from one resolution to another or when loading the images on the store, the customers won’t notice anything at all, and this will be made in a way that your web performance is not affected: even existing 3 different images for slide, only 1 image is loading for each resolution and slide.
Frequently asked questions
Sorry, no results found.
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.
Sorry, an error has occurred while making the FAQ.
The FAQ has been created correctly. Please wait to be verified.